Deploy LabVIEW applications on-line with little to no fuss
- 1Uploading LabVIEW front panel into the browser in a few clicks
- 2Access from the local network
- 3Very little modifications in the block diagram are needed
- 5API for those developers who need programmatic control and more features
- 6Front panel can be uploaded to your own web site
- 8Adding custom HTML and CSS code
- 9LabVIEW themes (modern, silver, classic and others)
- 11UTF-8 support (you can use Russian or Chinese characters on the FP)
- 12No need to install any servers or open any ports
System tray menu is added.
14.07.2014 - A new version (0.61.1) is released. Now WebPager supports uploading the front panel to the Internet or the Intranet (local network, LAN). If you buy both licenses, then one can control the same LabVIEW front panel(s) from the remote computer and a computer in a local network at the same time.