LabVIEW WebPager 0.61.3 Readme
Thank you for using WebPager, version 0.61.3. The readme contains the following main sections:
This section documents installation
instructions for WebPager.
- Download WebPager Installer (or find it in VIPM add-ons list on LabVIEW Tools Network).
- Package should appear in your web browser downloads.
- Grab the package from the browser (it will have *.ogp file extension) and open it with VI Package Manager (VIPM).
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Restart LabVIEW.
1 GHz or better
1 GHz or better
Software Support in WebPager
Operating System Support
The following operating systems are
supported in WebPager 0.61:
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Note Each combination of Windows, LabVIEW and their bitness require it's own distribution package. So, find out parameters of your system and software installed and then download appropriate WebPager package.
To discuss support for other operating systems and LabVIEW versions please contact support.
NI Application Software Support
The following table lists the NI
application software versions supported by WebPager 0.61.3
|NI Application Software
||2012 (32 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2013 (32 bit), 2013 (64 bit), 2014 (32 bit), 2014 (64 bit)
Initial WebPager 0.17 RC
Main features are implemented.
- Servers are started in production mode. Payment processing system is set up.
New Features Added in WebPager 0.17
The following features were added in WebPager 0.17
- Small plans (nano, micro and milli) are introduced. Now you don't have to pay full year price if you need WebPager functionality for only a fraction of day/month/year.
New Features Added in WebPager 0.31
The following features were added in WebPager 0.31
- Multilanguage support. Now WebPager generated pages can contain non-ASCII symbols. It means that not only Latin alphabets are supported, but also Cyrillic, Chinese, etc. Generally, any symbol that is presented in UTF-8 now will be processed and rendered correctly.
New Features Added in WebPager 0.41
The following features were added in WebPager 0.41
- Evaluation mode. Now any LabVIEW developer can try a limited version of WebPager for a limited period of time.
- Package downolader. With this you don't have to find out which package you need - you just run the downloader and it provides you correct version suited to your system.
- Pinging functionality added. You can ping server or check programmatic connection with the gateway either from the Wizard or with API.
New Features Added in WebPager 0.59
The following features were added in WebPager 0.59
- Support for LabVIEW 2011, 2012, 2013 added.
- Package downolader. Now it's enclosed in OGP package and can be run from VIPM.
- Handling user account functionality added. You can manage WebPager user account either from the Wizard or with API.
- Initialization and establishing connection moved to a launch phase of the plugin.
Now initialization phase takes longer but web page generation, uploading and synchronization are speeded up.
New Features Added in WebPager 0.60
The following features were added in WebPager 0.60
- Support for built applications is added. Now WebPager code can be compiled by Application Builder.
- Multiple VIs synchronization functionality is now available in 'Deluxe' plans.
- Now it's possible to choose a cheaper plan for low-traffic communication (so, for many users price dropped by half or more).
- UDP functionality is added. Now it's possible to send updates (e.g., for Waveforms) and drop them on client side if it's not ready.
- Traffic monitor is added to the Wizard.
- Bootstrap 3 library support is added. Now it's possible to have different UIs for different display sizes - smartphones, tablets, laptops, computers, ...
- Email relay server is changed. Now 99% of all email notifications are delivered within 5 minutes.
- Support for Picture Controls/Indicators is added.
New Features Added in WebPager 0.61.0
The following features were added in WebPager 0.61.0
- Support for local networks is added.
- Gauges, meters and subpanels are supported now.
- New API VIs (Upload UI to LAN, Check Port, Get Local IP Address, Dialog Window).
- Better support for mobile devices.
New Features Added in WebPager 0.61.2
The following features were added in WebPager 0.61.2
- Support for LabVIEW 2014 is added.
- Free trial license for LAN is added.
- New API VIs (Find Available Port, WP Custom Event FGV).
- Examples modified, and new ones are added.
New Features Added in WebPager 0.61.3
The following features were added in WebPager 0.61.3
- LabVIEW 2011 is no longer supported.
- WebPager is now available for direct download (two-stage registration and installation is dropped).
- More control over ports via settings in the configuration file.
- Faster initialization.
- A few bugs leading to 'Initialization Timeout Error' are fixed.
- Access to WebPager local server via system tray: status and commands 'Stop WebPager Server', 'Restart WebPager Server'.
The following issues were fixed by the current release:
||Fixed: Silver buttons with decals do not align vertically as expected - they are not centered.
||Fixed: Uploading to FTP doesn't work as expected and doesn't return errors.
||Fixed: Waveforms Graphs and Charts allowing only one dataset per indicator. They should support as many datasets as needed.
||Fixed: Confirmation and download request emails take too long to be delivered. Ideally they should be delivered instantly.
||Fixed: A few bugs leading to 'Initialization Timeout Error'
Developer(s) of WebPager
This application was developed by Igor Titov (firstname.lastname@example.org), Certified LabVIEW Architect
Last upgrade of this application (to the version 0.61.3) was made by Igor Titov, email@example.com, Certified LabVIEW Architect.
You can contact our support staff by one of the following:
https://vfpsoft.com/feedback. Expected responce time - three business days.
Copyright © 2015 Igor Titov, VFP Soft